Wednesday 11 May 2011

Forest Conservation Organisations

As part of the animation festival promotion, I have decided to relate everything to deforestation. This way it can be ethically concerned and relate to my original ideas about using the forest narrative.
I noticed that on each of the posters there is a selection of sponsors across the bottom. For example:


I decided that I could put some of my own sponsors in this spot, specifically organisations relating to deforestation and forest conservation. I found these ones that are exclusive to france or work internationally:

UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)


FAO (Food and Agriculture Organisation)




IFN (Inventaire Forestier National - "National Forest Inventory")


UNDP (United Nations Development Programme)

REDD+ -



No comments:

Post a Comment