Tuesday 11 May 2010

Emergency Money Bank

After thinking that I came up with the idea of an emergency 'Break Glass' money bank I decided to post the existing ones here.





These are the two main ones that I could find which popped up over and over again when searching for the product. It looks at though these things are really popular as they are featured across hundreds of websites. I was genuinely surprised to know that they already existed when I searched for them on google, but I suppose it makes sense that someone could have had the same thought chain as me and come up with the same resulting idea. 

Actually the money box that I had in mind was based on the common UK fire alarm box so it would not have looked the same but I still think far too similar to take forward as the design of my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment