Thursday 21 October 2010

Lokum - Tamer Koseli

This product has been designed as packaging for turkish delight which can also be simply made into a kind of toy. At least I think that's what is going on. 







This is quite a nice idea for a design. I like the fact that it uses such a simple net to create the toy and that it gives the packaging a secondary use instead of just holding the product. 
The character designs are quite interesting and would definitely relate to children so in all of those respects I think this is a really good product. 

It is really interesting to see the way that Koseli has kind of recycled the packaging without it ever having to be thrown away. Obviously it will eventually be thrown away because everything is but it is a nice way to look at packaging that I might try to consider in my brief. 

Print-wise I'd guess that these are just simple digital print CMYK because of the varied colours on each design although I think some of them could have been printed with 6 spot colours if mass produced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment