Wednesday 13 October 2010

Project Rationale


  • I have decided to do the project specifically at Manta Rays instead of the whole group of marine megafauna as I think it will make it a bit simpler and let me focus everything on the one subject.

  • I want to create some kind of campaign to promote the threat to manta rays and to persuade more ethical treatment. To do this I will have to continue my research into the parts of the world where Manta Rays are in the most danger which my research so far leads me to believe is the countries in the western pacific such as Indonesia and China.

  • I will do research into what conservation programs are already doing and how they are doing and specifically what kind of print they use to do this. 

  • I will also do more research into the kinds of boats which will be used in the killing of manta rays (fishing, commercial, private etc.) and see if print can be directly applied to them in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment